Thank you for financially supporting Calvary Church. We are thankful for your financial commitment to help us bring the Gospel to our community, and for partnering with us as we labor to bring glory to Christ in West Hills and our surrounding communities.
Online giving provides 21st century believers the opportunity to establish a stewardship plan that is consistent, faithful, and convenient. Your gifts made through the online portal will be handled with the same confidentiality and reporting accuracy as conventional means.
Getting started with Online Giving
- If this is your first time to use the online giving system you will be given the choice to create a new account. Simply click the “First Time Here?” link to fill out the short account creation form.
- When you have signed in, you will be given the option of making a one-time donation (“Give Now” tab) or schedule automatic giving (“Scheduled Giving” tab). Choose which option you would like to setup for your giving account, and fill in the fields. You will be able to specify the exact date and amount you would like to give.
- Click “Submit,” and that’s it!
The Benefits of Online Giving
- Scheduled, convenient donations that fit your lifestyle.
- Different options for giving — debit or credit card.
- Establishes consistent giving, which benefits both the giver and the church.
- View/print your giving record directly from your giving account at any time.
Online Giving FAQs
Giving online is safe and secure.
When you enter and view the online giving information, rest assured it is secure due to the 256-bit encryption that occurs prior to it being transferred and stored. Information is handled through a company that is also PCI Level 1 compliant and has never had a breach.